Saturday, January 13, 2024

And Now It’s January 2024!!!

Long Time Gone

 My first quilt finish for January 2024! 

I am still quilting even though I have not posted in years. I had a problem uploading photos so I will try again and see if it works any better. 

This quilt is Long Time Gone with pattern by Jen Kingwell. I didn’t follow it completely but it works for me. These were leftover fabrics from two or three other quilts, Baker’s Dozen and Happy Birds, both by Jen Kingwell also.

I just completed the binding and used a Kaffe Fassett backing - a pretty fabric I had for years and with some good yardage. 
Here is a close up and below the quilt laying across the sofa. Lots of stitching in this quilt and the pineapple blocks were paper pieced and took a bit of time but I felt worth it for the spin they gave to the quilt overall!! 

Maybe I can continue sharing quilts after all. Happy Stitching!!

No comments: