Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chelsea Completed

 My Chelsea quilt is completed. I opted to do machine quilting with a pretty pantograph called
 Swirl 'n Twirl. I am very pleased with the results. Even though I had done hand appliqué, 
 I liked the overall design with swirls, as opposed to outlining all the appliqué, especially since it was so busy in many of the backgrounds.
And now the backing - I always enjoy a pretty back and this was a large floral in my stash that turned out to be just the right size.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Very nice. Great backing. How large is this quilt?

Donna~~ said...

Lovely! The swirls work well for the quilting, and the back is perfect! (I love a fun back too)

Pinkadot Quilts said...

I love those flowers! It looks great!!

natalia said...

beautiful! brightly !
I love this quilt!