Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Words to Live By and More!

 Block five of my Primitive Garden is complete! This is a slow journey but I am enjoying the stitching!
Block 2 of my Sunflower Gatherings SBOW 2014 is ready to stitch. My goal is just to get the blocks pieced and the wool fused, ready to stitch.. . . . . . .
 because I am trying to finish my SBOW 2013 which is a large quilt. I must say it is very organized and that is a good thing, because there are 762 triangles to make and stitch. Lisa even has a cool way to lay them out so the triangles are organized for each border.........I do like that!
More triangles!

 My design wall as I tried to get the large triangles placed around each block.
 Now they are sewn and I'm working on the center small HST (half square triangles).
I hope to get those center triangles sewn today.

Meanwhile, I am still posting on my other blog to keep up with my finished quilt projects. It's been a year now since I began and I am pleased with my progress. For me, seeing it 'spelled out' with pictures helps! Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my Judy, You have been busy. I just love all your work.
I forgot all about your other blog will have to put it on my sidebar so I can keep up with what you are finishing.

Pinkadot Quilts said...

What a beautiful post! I love all those triangles!!!