Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Lollies and Cousin Quilt

I'm still plugging along on my baby lollypops for the border of my Lollypop Trees quilt. Meanwhile, I have begun another fabulous applique quilt called Flower Pots by Kim McLean. Just rush over to GloriousColor.com to view the pattern! I've gone ahead and traced all my pattern pieces, made the freezer paper patterns and begun ironing the freezer paper to the gorgeous mostly Kaffe Fassett fabrics.
Here is a another sweet baby quilt for Cylus' cousin. He's not yet born but we know he'll love having a similar quilt to Cylus.
And here is the back of the Monkeys quilt. It's always fun to add something interesting on the back of a quilt and it often saves fabric, too.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love your Baby Lollies. You should almost be finished with that quilt. Can't wait to see it quilted.