Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rocky Mountain Puzzle SBOW 2012

 I finished another quilt this week! This was the pieced SBOW from Primitive Gatherings last year. If nothing else, it helped me become more accurate with my piecing skills. The blocks finish at 6" and were filled with little half square triangles.
 The fabrics are what I like best about this quilt! It was fun every week to see what they would be and each block just stood alone by itself but also went great with all the others.
 Gorgeous reproduction fabrics!
 This quilt and Evelyn's Album were the first BOW or BOMs that I had ever done where I received a packet in the mail. They came rather quickly last summer but are both pretty yet different quilts.
 Just some more close-ups to show the pretty fabrics.

I found a pretty border, backing and binding to complete the "Repro Look". 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sure i pretty. I have yet to put a border on mine.

Rose said...

Just gorgeous. I love a good scrap quilt.