Saturday, July 11, 2015

Under the Sea!

I have been working on another quilt this week with leftovers again. I usually have to add a few more fabrics to make it work out but that's the fun - seeing what I have that will work. Here is the original quilt. The pattern is in Happy Hour by Atkinson Designs.
 I retired this past week from long arm quilting for others after nine years, so I might have a little more time to work on my quilts - I feel as though I have mountains of fabric and lots of these little fun leftover quilts to make.
 Splash was the pantograph I used with a variegated thread . . .
and I already had a cool fish fabric that had been aging for years, waiting to be a nice back. Another all machine sewn binding - I'm liking these so much now!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are getting a lot done since you retired. Your machine binding looks perfect to me.