The center for my Di Ford quilt - I am getting more broderie perse appliqué sewn down. I had to redo my stems - I realized I had made them too large for this setting so instead of always wishing I had changed them, I JUST DID IT. Now it looks much better!
I sewed the binding on the medallion quilt - again, by machine. Still working on getting my settings just right. I used the walking foot both times to get it to feed more evenly for me.
One more block in my Primitive Garden quilt - birdhouses! It's a long block so I divided it into 3 pictures!
I really enjoy watching birds in our backyard and
identifying all the different ones that come to the feeder!
Take some time to stitch today!