Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SBOW x Two

Here is my Summer Block of the Week in Wool from Primitive Gatherings - that was summer of 2012. More like a year's work for me - LOL! The background fabric is a really nice flannel, not wool. I really enjoyed stitching this wool project - also known as Evelyn's Album. Now a little quilting and it will be ready for the quilt show also. 
I like how Lisa Bongean designed one of the corners to put your initials since I am not too good with doing labels on the backs of my quilts.
Yesterday I stitched these six little anvil blocks - the pieced SBOW from Primitive Gatherings last year. This was week 7 so I am over halfway. The fabric combinations just really make these little six inch blocks. All are unique.

2 comments:

Pinkadot Quilts said...

It is so cute. I love the initials too.

Nancy said...

Oh Judy, your Evelyn's Album is just beautiful. I can't wait to see how you quilt it.