All of a sudden I decided I needed to work on Easy Street and get those blocks going. So, I have 9 of the B blocks. . . .
and two of the A blocks - still needing 14 more. Fortunately they are going together rather well.
I laid out the blocks and sewed the first two blocks of each row, keeping the threads intact as I chain pieced. Skipped the third block on each row and sewed the fourth and fifth together. . . .then kept the threads holding those rows together, too. Next added the third block of each row to the first two blocks then the fourth and fifth that were already sewn together.
I did not press until the rows were completed. It kept them together really well and went much faster. These are my five rows, still intact with threads, but not pressed. Maybe I need more pictures if this is not clear - BG!