Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stripes

I posted the center of this quilt months ago and this weekend got the borders attached and yesterday quilted it. Now I still must bind it but I thought it was time I posted something quilt related so here it is. For my own quilting I've been doing my hand applique on my Flower Pots - just a few more circles and I'll have the panels and borders ready to go.Here is a close up. It's one of those that really looks better from a distance but it was fun making all the circles and loosely following the stripes. Soon it will be a QUILT and not just random pieces floating around in my sewing room!!

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Love the depth of this quilt and your quilting is great! Following the stripes is a really good idea and the circles are just right. Good Job!

Pinkadot Quilts said...

Your quilt is so cool! I love the colors.

Nancy said...

Very nice. I like the way you quilted it.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Absolutely LOVE this quilt. Love the colors, the stripes..the whole look of it. Awesome fun!!!

Exuberant Color said...

that quilt is just beautiful! I have a lot of those same stripe fabrics.

Clare said...

The colours are amazing. Lovely quilt!