Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still Working on the Log Cabin Houses

I have now gotten all of my log cabin houses completed and sewn together. I think I mentioned there is still a nice border to come but since borders are NOT my favorite thing to do, I wondered should I consider no borders? But, no, they really need something, so I cut my squares and begin working on them this afternoon. I can't wait to show the difference that the pieced borders will make. I still have about 20 more blocks to make so come back to visit in a few days and I'll have them ready for you to see!!
I think you almost have to squint to look at these houses and see the roofs correctly, otherwise they can look like large squares just sitting up there, but when you think of looking at them as "down the street", it makes more sense.

No comments: