Friday, September 23, 2011

Lollypop Trees

I have finally loaded my Lollypop Trees Quilt on my longarm and have begun the quilting process. Just took me a year to finally get to it but I want to put it in the Pieceful Hearts Quilt Show in North Augusta, SC in October so . . . . . .it must be quilted.Deciding on how to quilt it has been a dilemma but I went for swirls in the border and sashing squares, SID with the blocks and applique - which is a lot of SID, and my version of mctavishing.
It is slow going but so was the applique. Love this quilt!!

5 comments:

LuAnn said...

Oh Judith It is just gorgeous. Your quilting is really adding to all of the long hours you've put in on this project. It will look great hanging in the quilt show.

Wendy said...

Love, love, love this quilt!

Nancy said...

Looking good. You have really done a lot.

Carolyn said...

Judith I love love this quilt. I am s big fan of Kaffe. Really is nice where you have fussy cut the flowers.

Clare said...

The colours are luscious. They really remind me of lollipops.